Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I am Ginger. I speak for the Rabbits. This time I was asked if I would deliver a message to a human - you - who am I to say no? I am just a Bunny - 
she said to tell you that her heart belonged to you- until you decided you no longer wanted it. It has taken a while for her to understand, and she said she probably never will truly understand - but she accepts the facts. I can see she hurts - as I assume you are. And maybe you are not - I am just a little Bunny.
She said to tell you that you are now free. She decided to set YOU free - as she still had a hold on you. But she set you free. 
And she said to tell you she loved you. 
And she said to tell you that she will always have love in her heart for you - until the end of days.
And she said that she hopes your life will be a good one and that you find happiness and everything that you long for. 
And that's all.
Thank you!
Ginger.
(written in 2011 I think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment